Gettting Tools for C#
Over the years Microsoft have worked a lot on their IDE (integrated development environment) named Visual Studio. It is a great tool which offers a lot of features which helps in writing and reading code. Microsoft put a lot of work in creating and updating Visual studio. As per I am writing this article, the current version of Visual studio is "Visual Studio 2013", which in improved version.One very interesting point is that all Microsoft Express products are free of cost. If you want to know more about Visual Studio visit this site http://www.visualstudio.com
Downloading and Installing Visual Studio 2013
- Go to the site to the site http://www.visualstudio.com,
- Go to "Get started for free" on right upper corner.
- You have to give your Microsoft ID. If you don't have one then sign up for it
- After logging in. You have downloading options. Choose "Express 2013 for window Desktop".
- A simple file will be downloaded, By clicking that file your actual installation of Visual Studio will start.
- It will take some time and after that you have your Visual studio Installed and you are ready to use it. Now you are ready to create your first program in C#.
Muhammad Abid is software engineer, a passionate programmer who have created many projects in C# and Java.